Monday, April 23, 2012

Literacy Project Reflection

I was a bit apprehensive about using Weebly, but I thought I would give it a shot.  SO GLAD I did!  It is stupidly easy to use.  I'm really happy with my final product.  I did not encounter any problems creating this Weebly. Ideally, I would have liked to transpose text over images, but this tool does not allow that.  I am extremely pleased with the results regardless!  Wikispaces, however, do not allow for the same degree of manipulation and, as a result, I think the page looks sloppy and unprofessional.  It works well for its purpose, but I much prefer the Weebly.

Yes, it was time-consuming, but this tool was not the cause of that!  In all actuality, it facilitated my objectives. 

I absolutely love this project.  I think the Weebly looks fantastic and I think the unit allows for so much student creativity and I think it caters to every type of learner.  I think a real class would absolutely love this project because it allows them so much freedom to be independent learners. 

What have your experiences been with Weebly?  What do you think of what I created? 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment