Saturday, April 28, 2012

Summative Assessment

I had so much fun exploring web 2.0 tools today, looking for one I'd like to use for this assessment.  This site is incredible!  When you hover, it explains quickly what the tool does.  I found lots of cool toys there, but none that really suited this project.  (It didn't help that I already had popplet in mind and was having a sort of writer's block because of it).  Anyway, I decided to use popplet because I thought it could demonstrate really well how this course aligns with the SJC conceptual framework (both in theory, with the objectives, and in practice).  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Very cool! It looks like it took a lot of time to complete. I could see this being used with high school students as a graphic organizer tool. Have you used this site before this activity? If so, how? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not used this site before. But, like you said, I would use it for graphic organizers. It's amazing because you can physically move the boxes and add more and take them away -- totally interactive and way better than a handout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, I just added your Popplet to the Instructional Technology blog to make others aware of this tool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete