Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Revised Digital Story


Hi all!  I updated my digital story (added transitions between photos, mostly).  Enjoy!


I think this story would be great at the beginning of the school year.  Firstly, it provides a really personal introduction to me as more than just a teacher.  It's important for students to view us as humans!  With lives!  It also serves as a model for their own retelling of their summer vacation.  It enhances the curriculum by modeling successful detail and elaboration in original writing and shows them that I, too, am a writer and creator.

Here's the storyboard.
Here's a google form to provide specific feedback :)

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. The beginning is hilarious! But as a first grade teacher I have MORE THAN ONCE been asked if a student could live with me... in our classroom! Great digital story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did! This is a cute way to introduce yourself to your students. It is important that the students see you as a person as well as their teacher.

    ReplyDelete